2nd Annual Free Website Contest Rules
Step 1: Sign up
If you are a not-for-profit organization and serve a noble cause and are financially challenged making it difficult to afford a professionally designed website then you may apply for the contest. The sign up process will be available through August 15, 2012.
Step 2: Wait For Confirmation
We will review your application and notify you of being accepted or not by August 16, 2012.
Step 3: Get Votes
Beginning August 17th and running through August 31st get as many people as possible to visit the Noble Webworks site to vote for you to win the contest. A vote will be counted once the visitor clicks the Facebook “like” button and optionally, the Google “Plus 1” button and then adds a comment to our contest blog post stating their name and the organization they are voting for. Each visitor may only vote once. The organization with the most votes will be the winner.
Free Website Details
(1) We will provide a custom designed 10 page, informational website for the winning Not-for-profit organization.
(2) It will be built with static web pages.
(3) It will not include any database driven applications.
(4) First year of hosting provided for free (If desired).
(5) First year of content management system provided for free (If desired).
(6) Design process will include initial design and up to 4 revisions.
(7) Winning organization will provide all content (text, photos, videos, etc..).
Our Free Website Contest Campaign Graphics