Client Snapshot: Capital Building and Construction
Based in Englewood, Florida, Capital Building and Construction is a leading general contracting firm with a primary focus in the residential new construction market. The company has won numerous awards, including Best Master Bedroom, Best Kitchen, Best Interior/Floorplan, and the highly coveted People’s Choice Award. To learn more, visit Capital Building and Construction online.
Capital Building and Construction is renowned for its professionalism, commitment to quality, award-winning design, attention to detail, and focus on customer satisfaction. However, these core principles were not being expressed on the internet because they had no website. This was especially concerning given that other home builders in the area had launched modern, feature-rich and mobile-friendly websites.
Furthermore, the company had virtually no search visibility on Google, which meant they were missing out on the opportunity to connect and build relationships with many prospective homebuyers. Research shows that 92 percent of adults in the U.S. use search engines to find answers and explore solutions.
Our team mobilized rapidly and implemented a 3-phase strategic plan to re-invent Capital Building and Construction’s web profile, and elevate their search visibility — not just so they could catch up to their competition, but so they could surpass them and remain significantly ahead.
> Phase 1: Research and Analysis
We began with investing quality time to learn about Capital Building and Construction’s needs, goals, expectations, and aspirations. Throughout this collaborative process, we asked focused questions — both strategic “big picture” and practical “small detail” — in order to clearly and fully understand the best way to move forward. We also provided Capital Building and Construction with options and ideas for enhancing their bold new web presence going forward. Needless to say, these fun and energizing brainstorming discussions were very creative and highly rewarding!
> Phase 2: Custom Web Development
Based on the information and insight we gleaned from Phase 1, our team went to work and built Capital Building and Construction’s new website. The process took us about one month, with regular communication and updates throughout. Some key highlights of the new website include:
- Fully responsive design that renders quickly and flawlessly on all screens and devices: desktop, laptop, smartphone, and mobile.
- Original keyword-optimized content that conveys Capital Building and Construction’s vision, mission and branding messages.
- Customized graphic design, including a hand-picked color scheme and image selection.
- A bold, eye-catching set of slider images on the home page, which gives Capital Building and Construction the opportunity to convey key brand messages — including its multiple design award wins.
- A wealth of useful information on new homes, model homes, remodeling, communities, reviews, and more. All of this information is organized into different sections, and easily accessible via a navigation drop-down menu that is consistent across all internal pages.
- Downloadable full color brochures and on-demand high-resolution drone video tours.
- A portal for existing homeowners to login and access resident and warranty information, submit customer care forms, and so on.
- HTTPS security compliance that encrypts data transmitted from a visitor’s browser and Capital Building and Construction’s server.
> Phase 3: Search Engine Optimization
Next, our team performed comprehensive off-site search engine optimization (all on-site search engine optimization was completed during the web design phase). This work included adding Capital Building and Construction to all relevant directories, review websites, and local search platforms such as “Google My Business.”
Website: Capital Building and Construction is delighted with their completely re-invented website — and more importantly, their customers, existing homeowners, realtors and strategic partners are very impressed. They now see a clear alignment between the upscale and professional experience of working with Capital Building and Construction, and the messages and user experience that is expressed through the company’s world-class website.
Search Visibility: As mentioned above, prior to working with us Capital Building and Construction’s search visibility was non-existent. Within 10 months, our team helped the company climb to 26% visibility in Google. Our work is ongoing, and as we add new content and analyze results we confidently expect to see more significant SEO gains in the months ahead.
Overall, it was an outstanding project for all involved. Here is what Capital Building and Construction’s President Scott Knapp had to say about his experience with Noble Webworks:
“Daryl did an excellent job listening to our needs in regards to our company website. Any questions we had were quickly answered, and Daryl could not have been easier to work with. His large amount of experience building sites really shows with the suggestions he made. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a website built.”
To learn how we can help your business re-invent your website and elevate your search visibility, contact us today. Your consultation is free!